Paradox Interactive Announce New Strategy MMO, Impire
Paradox Interactive have just announced their latest stab at the MMO universe, Impire. Based on the hugely popular world and lore of Majesty, players can expect a unique strategy experience from the same development studio behind other popular games such as the upcoming War of the Roses.
Players will be able to create and manage their own Impire, tasked with defending in from invading heroes and enemy players. Players will have full control over their own personal demonic compound, having the freedom to construct buildings, train units and perform upgrades.
The game includes features like:
- User-designed dungeons filled with different room types and an assortment of deathtraps
- Minions of every shape and size to be leveled up and equipped with upgraded equipment
- A custom deck of magical item cards to be unlocked and built to suit any playing style
- The opportunity to squash pesky heroes beneath one’s hooves, and grind their souls into helpful dungeon-building resources
- A perilous campaign to be played in solo or co-op mode
- Many multi-player modes to confront and crush one’s so-called “friends”
Paradox Interactive announced the official release for Impire as Q1, 2012 for PC.